Michael David Hair Design offers an array of services for the hair and skin.To learn more about our skincare please visit the skincare link.
The possibilities for hair at MDHD are vast, and include:
* Full array of color, including: highlights, lowlights, all over color, semi permanent color, toners, high lift blondes.... if you can imagine it, we can create it.
* Chemical retexturizing - Perms, tradional relaxers, and Yuko Japanese straightening
* Special occasion styling, up styles, down styles, flat ironing and Makeup.
To request any extra information, or to schedule any appointments, contact our salon coordinators at 858.549.1301
We wanted to construct a portion of our site to let our clients see what we use, and why. We carry a few complete product lines, and we also have a limited selection of products from various lines that we believe perform well.
Please note that we can order most any beauty product, even from lines we do not normally stock. Feel free to let us know if you have any special order requests.
- Ask about "peek-a-boo" colors! & new color placements.
- Framesi hair color is now distributed in over 70 countries worldwide
- Framesi is in the world's "ready to wear" fashion capitol Milan Italy
- Framesi is the leading manufacturer of hair color sold in Italy.
Operated by professionals, for professionals, Framesi is not a retail conglomerate and Framesi HairColor is not available over the counter. Salons using Framesi HairColor can be found world-wide.
REDKEN SHADES EQ - Redken Shades EQ Color Gloss is the #1, long-lasting, no-lift, non-ammonia, demi-permanent haircolor in America. It is an easy to use system that delivers beautiful color with unsurpassed condition and shine. Shades EQ can be used in many ways including to enhance, change or increase the color intensity of natural haircolor.
The Home Care Products
Jane Iredale's Cosmetics
Jane Iredale's "Beauty with Benefits" combines the most up-to-date colors with skin-care benefits that conventional makeup can only envy.
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores
- Virtually no allergy risk
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA sun protection—SPF 20
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin
- Very water resistant rating by an approved FDA lab
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing
- Contains no fillers
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria
- Environmentally aware and not tested on animals
Known as The Skin Care Makeup, the Jane Iredale line is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists throughout the world.
Jane's line is a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments which are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat crystals. These crystals overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. And because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won't crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise.
These state-of-the-art minerals are available in so many colors that there's one for every complexion no matter what the ethnicity.
Copyright© 2001 by Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, Ltd.